1. The studio will be deep cleaned every other day and there will be 15 minutes between classes to allow for teachers to sanitize all touch points and make sure all students from the previous class exit the building before the students for the new class arrive to limit cross contact as much as possible.
2. Everyone will be required to sanitize their hands when entering and exiting the studio and must wash hands after using the washroom. As an extra precaution, we have purchased a thermometer to perform temperature checks on students and staf
3. In order to limit the number of people in the classroom at one time we will have a maximum of 10 students in each class with only the teacher and no assistant. The chairs have been taken out of the lobby for now, nobody is to be in there except for 5 minutes before or after classes for pick up and drop off.
4. We will do our best to maintain social distancing, having students space out for warm up and across the floor and may need to change some choreography to increase space and limit touching however there will still be some close contact between students in the dance routines. Masks are encouraged to be worn by students in class however not mandatory.
5. There will no longer be a water cooler accessible at the studio, instead we will have water bottles for purchase for $1 should a student forget to bring their bottle from home to class. Each student's dance bags and personal belongings will be kept separated from other students.
We take our new covid rules and regulations very seriously and will ensure they are enforced in every class in order to stay in operation. We ask that you help us by explaining the importance of these rules to your children as we work together to keep everyone safe and healthy.
The biggest way we can prevent an outbreak or spread is by not sending sick children to class, should students show up with any symptoms they will not be allowed to enter the studio and we will call for them to be picked up.
To make sure that students are not missing out if they do have to stay home, we will have classes live streamed as needed so they can follow along from home.